Thursday 9 June 2011

Unemployment

So, we found out yesterday that Mr S may lose his jobe in the next few days.

I know it sounds scary, but actually we feel a bit relieved. Poor Mr S has to get up at 5.30am and is never back home before 7pm. The job is making him ill.

We have enough savings to live off of for a good few months, so now Mr S can find a job he really wants and likes, and hopefully with better hours, and I can at last get out in the day and be useful to society by getting a job of my own!

Fingers crossed all will be well, the girls will love having him at home and it gives me some more freedom. Much as I love being a mum, I think it's time to rejoin the working race.

As I said to Mr S, there is nothing like being at home with the children to make you get a new job, and fast!

Looking forward to Mia's parties on Saturday, although it is a lot of work, it will be so much fun seeing Mia so happy and getting all the family together. The big one on Sunday is 20 of her little friends, I am still in denial she will be 5 though as much as I am in denial about my birthday coming up!

Mrs S

No comments:

Post a Comment