Monday 6 June 2011

Rain

I love hearing the rain at night when I am in bed with Mr S, I feel very warm and happy and safe.

So, things are good, I'm glad I stuck around.

My eldest Mia is 5 next Monday 13th. I can't quite believe that the little 3lb baby has grown up to be this remarkable, amazing, intelligent beautiful girl.

Mia had her first Sports Day and won both her sprint races. As long as I live, I will never forget watching her run and run and win. She had the biggest smile on her face and she looked like she was flying she was so happy. I don't think I have ever been prouder of her than I was at that moment.

I love you Mia, so much.

Mummy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday for Mia's party :o) Please send her my love and congratulations for winning her races. She will go on to win so many more things in her life - she has your tenacity :o) xx

    ReplyDelete