Saturday 4 June 2011

Judgement

So, we have all done it. Judged someone either fairly or unfairly. But then there are those who judge with malice. People you think are friends but who in fact are malicious and take it upon themselves to be mean to you or your loved ones because of a blog.

If you are reading this, you know who you are. You have no right to judge anyone from the basis of my last posts. If you judge and then say mean things to the person the post was about, then that makes you just as bad. It is not for you to do this, it is for me.

You made my loved one feel uncomfortable, sad and upset in a public place. My loved one and I have discussed things and believe me I have made him feel all those things, but that is for me to do, NOT you.

You should not judge people until you know all of the facts, and the maliciousness in which you then dealt the blow was completely wrong and unacceptable.

S

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you Mrs S - it's your business to deal with as you see fit, jointly with that person. Maybe the person who said the mean things felt like they were defending you though? Still, I agree there is a time and a place and a way and that sounds like it totally wasn't it.... Much love, G xx

    ReplyDelete